May 07, 2012

What's in my bathroom? Project pan


So I thought you might like to see the products I use and hoard in my bathroom.
The products above are the ones which linger around the bath/shower, sink etc

 I have two seagrass units with wire baskets which house most of my things.
As you can see I don't often run short of anything!
This basket is full of smaller bottles, samples and things like that.
The bathroom units were part of set from Argos.

This basket has larger bottles such as shampoos, creams, wipes etc
As you can see, I'm a body butter and cream fiend!

 These are the products I've managed to use up during April.
I'm hoping to start a project pan, where you track each item you've used and then try to use up other dregs of products or other unloved things.

 These are some of products I have in my bedroom and vanity table.
Samples, face creams and other things.


These are the items that live on my vanity table top and it can get a bit too much at times!


Hope you enjoyed your sneak peak! Would love to see yours or hear your thoughts.

Sorry I've not been blogging much, I've just had a lot on with work, personal things going on and no internet at home which is driving me mad!

I was really upset to see that I've lost one-two followers :( and hope the rest will bear with me during my busy period.


Thanks for reading!

Amy

xooxxo

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea, I have loads of bathroom products that I have yet to use. I know how you feel about the busy spell, it sucks :(

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :)
      Yeah I have too much stuff really!
      It really does :(

      Ax

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to do this too, need to try harder though. My wee girl has the same bed covers :P
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm gonner give it a go anyway because how can one woman need all this stuff? Haha has she? I love the pattern :)
      Ax

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...