I was tagged by Sandra at Beauty Balm, check out her great blog awhile ago and I've not had chance to write this at all.
I've not got the internet at home now and have to squeeze blogging around work which isn't easy!
You have to answer 11 questions and then tag 11 people to answer your own 11 questions.
Here's what Sandra asked me:
My questions are:
1. When did you first start blogging and why?
My very first blog post was on June 7, 2011 which introduced me and what Thrifty Girl Loves was going to be about. Visit it here link
I guess I started blogging to share all tips, review products, photograph hauls and read and follow all like-minded bloggers.
It says, I created this blog in January 2010 which promptly ended after one post and I didn't get around to starting it up again until the following year. It was called something else, which now I can't remember.
2. What's your favourite beauty tip?
Smearing Vaseline around the edge of your face to avoid stains while you're dying your hair.
Or popping a bit of nail varnish remover into a nail varnish which has gone a bit gloopy and then mixing it up to help bring it back to life. You have to keep it in the fridge then, otherwise it goes gloopy again.
3. If someone gave you £500 what would you buy?
I would probably search for a holiday to Marrakesh as that's somewhere I'd like to go this year but some how can't save a penny to go so far.
4. Who is your favourite celebrity?
It's quite hard to say, I like Fern Cotton, Zooey Deschanel and lots others.
5. What's the most expensive beauty product you have bought?
Hmm, probably Dior makeup and creams, I remember keeping an empty Dior blusher for ages because it was too pretty to throw away. They sell them in little velour pouches which I think is a cute extra.
6. What is your favourite make up item?
This is a hard one to answer, I could say eyeshadows and lots of them lol or something which I've religiously bought, is the Collection 2000 fast stroke liquid eyeliner in black. My make up bag is never without and I think it's exceptionally good for the £2.99 price tag.
7. What blog posts do you like reading about most?
I like a good mix really, it's hard to say, probably make up reviews and favourites or new products that I've not seen before.
8. Where would your dream holiday location be?
I've always want to go to Cairo in Egypt and see the pyramids and the valley of the kings I think it's called, also sail down the Nile through the reeds and things like that.
But this year, I'd be happy with a weekend in Marrakesh in Morocco or anywhere in fact!
9. What's your favourite shop for buying beauty products?
Usually, Superdrug as I'm quite limited in my town or places that do reduced body products like deodorant and wipes such home bargains and things like that.
10. What product(s) would you like to see in my next giveaway?
I always think the generosity of bloggers is amazing and anything they choose to give away is on the whole, fantastic.
I have to say, I don't enter all the blog giveaways because I don't think it's fair on others if one, you don't think you'd use the products or you're just entering for the sake of it.
Some people may totally disagree with me on that but that's just me.
Again, once I get paid next week, I'll be putting together a lovely giveaway to celebrate reaching 100 followers.
11. What is your favourite TV show?
I loved New Girl when it was on, 90210 the new series, One Tree Hill, Hollyoaks, Superscrimpers, Location, location, location, Come Dine With Me, sorry I don't have one favourite :)
Oldies I loved was, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Friends, Frazier, Sex and the City, Ally McBeal, six feet under and loads others,
The people I tag are:
And my questions to you are:
1) Why and when did you start blogging?
2) Do you own any pets?
3) What do you enjoy reading about on people's blogs?
4) What's your favourite drink?
5) Who do you admire and look up to?
6) How could I improve my blog?
7) What would you like to see in my giveaway, a mix of things, make up or other?
8) Who is your favourite artist/band?
9) What's you favourite TV show?
10) Do you have a guilty pleasure?
11) Tell me a random fact about yourself
I know, I sneaked a few in that Sandra asked but they were good ones :)
Hope you enjoy answering those and I'll look forward to your responses.
Thanks for reading!